Style Bar Install where?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silvr10thvert
I also have a racer friend who only uses the and specifically deals with your guy. Use Rich Stockslager's name as a reference, you will get good treatment. Rich actually bought a torch red 10th anniv. vert from them last summer and sold it 6 months later.

JD has always given me good service and treatment. I will drop the name some time though. Thanks :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have a game that day, but I'm low priority..... don't know what time the game is, but will come by either before or after.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay..the 27th it is..and trust me I won't be there before 9! You let me know what's good for you..10? 11? Noon?

Sean..glad to hear all is well with Sheehy. I may give them yet another try..and use your guy if need be. Again..I was not trying to scare you just want to make sure you check. My car means everything to me..and I have watched and missed things that happened to my previous car that have made me very suspicious of all dealerships. Heck..the salesperson for my new Cobra sat the license plate right on the back decklid of the car right in front of me..I was like Dude what the heck are you doing???? I just paid $37,000.00 for you to sit something on my car..that I have not even driven off the lot??? I think he thought I was crazy but...hey I think these guys should know when you buy a Cobra..you need to give it TLC! Sorry..I will get off my soapbox now!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Sean..glad to hear all is well with Sheehy. I may give them yet another try..and use your guy if need be. Again..I was not trying to scare you just want to make sure you check. My car means everything to me..and I have watched and missed things that happened to my previous car that have made me very suspicious of all dealerships.

I hear ya man. My car is everything to me as well, and scratches and things of that nature tend to show up very easily on black, so I make sure to inspect the car from front to back before I leave the service bay. Anything else I should check to be on the safe side? :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
I hear ya man. My car is everything to me as well, and scratches and things of that nature tend to show up very easily on black, so I make sure to inspect the car from front to back before I leave the service bay. Anything else I should check to be on the safe side? :beer:

Here is what happened to me...they rotated my tires. Which would have been fine..had they been the same size front and back. Doh!

They took 2 weeks to diagnose a problem with my older Cobra..which first they diagnosed wrong..and made me pay for parts I did not need. Then when they did find the problem..they thought they could charge me full price for their error after I paid full price for stuff I did not need. They did not offer me a loaner car..which I would not normally want but...when you take forever to diagnose an issue..then diagnose wrong..and then make me pay..hey come on guys.

Also...I can't swear to it but, I think my car was hit there and fixed without me being told. I found this out later after my car did get hit..they asked when was hit the last time..I said it hasn't been...to my knowledge. My car has never been anywhere longer than 1 day except for Sheehy for 2 weeks..long enough to fix a dent..so..I ain't saying they did it..but, it's interesting. Just my .02...so, I would just give it the once over for sure..

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay..Style Bar arrived today so, I am ready for the 27th. Let me know Scott that we are still on..and I guess who ever else is coming...Also..let me know what a good time would be...Maybe..10AM?

Can't wait!

03silvr10thvert said:
Sat. the 27th is good and on. No one come before 9:00. This will probably be the only weekend I will be able to sleep in to 7:00 all year including X-mas.

Sean, as far as Sheehy, I've had mixed views of them over the years. Took my brand new Probe GT in for first oil change and the door faring was chipped. They wouldn't take the responsibility (1994). But they have always come through ever since with my work truck fleet and equipment as far as mechanics go. I also have a racer friend who only uses the and specifically deals with your guy. Use Rich Stockslager's name as a reference, you will get good treatment. Rich actually bought a torch red 10th anniv. vert from them last summer and sold it 6 months later.

Good luck.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Yes, it's a definite. I won't have the drywall done but it's ready and is being used. Actually just got the speaker and cable wire from Crutchfield tonight. I'll get started tonight.

Anyone want to come by and hang you are more than welcome. The wife is prepped and ready for 'the guys hang out' as she says. Used to have a room they deemed the 'Mancave'. I'm sure the garage will get the name.

Later

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm out of commission until 4:30 or so.....have a game at U of M. If you're still there, I may swing on by on the ay home. I'll be like a blister....come on around after all the work's done!!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Went good, Dwight. Instructions said 2.5 hours and I believe we came in just shy of it. We hung out and talked shop more than we actually worked. Finished my powered antenna I put in 3 months ago. You should have stopped by. I don't mind having a couple of mod days here in the good weather seasons. Got plenty of room and most of the necessary tools.

I took before and afters with wifie-poo's christmas camera as a test. I spent most of Thanksgiving day trying to load the darn thing and its not syncing with our new desktop computer. I'll figure it out soon and let Cobra330 post his new mod.

Users who are viewing this thread