Sugestions

morrisc

Established Member
Hey guys I need your help as you can see by my signature I all ready have a good list of mods. The JDM line mod valve and Lower 1# pulley will be instaled n monday. The torque convt will be instaled later on in the week with mickey thompson E.T's to follow. What other mods do you guys suggest? I know about the throtle body and the 4:10 Gears but what else could I do to get some more power? any sugestion would be much appreciated.

Thank You Chuck Morris

Need4Speed

Established Member
Do you have the breather cap to vent the crankcase? Also, I'm looking into the oil pan that has a crankshaft scraper/windage tray. I spoke briefly to Jim about this and there should be some HP there.

Depending on how far you want to go or how much you want to spend; I got approx 12 rwhp and 17 ft/lbs using long tube headers and a custom exhaust. $1500 installed! People make all kinds of claims (like Bassani), but, nobody has shown a true before and after dyno with that system. The 28 hp is BS until proven.

My 01 with the headers, filter, and a very very early 01 program made ~385 rwhp. I'm waiting on my new flip chip, fan kit and pulley. Not going to stop until I'm sniffing 410 - 425rwhp. Should be setup for the fall racing season!

Users who are viewing this thread