Summit Point?

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I'm also in Laurel. I would love to make it, but my work schedule is "fluid" to put it lightly. I suppose this is gonna be just like their "friday at the track" program but for fords.

03'Darin

Established Member
SVTOA has an on track event comming up at Summit Point May 14th & 15th. They offer one or two day deals depending on what you want to run. www.svtoa.com for event details.

Summit has an entry level driving school they hold several times a year called Friday At The Track (FATT). You get about 80 minutes of track time with an instructor along with skip pad time in school cars. I think this years price is $225 per event. You guys NEED to attend one of these events (SVTOA or FATT). You will talk about the experience the rest of your life!!

For anyone interested in the SVTOA event there is also a FATT event that Friday. Sooooo you could sign up for the FATT on Friday and the SVTOA Saturday and Sunday. Newbies to the track would need to take Monday off of work after spending three days on the road course so you can recover from the adrenaline rush. lol :lol:

Darin

Edit: Oh yeah, I will be running the FATT and running/instructing the SVTOA event. I have two of my friends also signing up, one with an 03' Anniversary Cobra and the other with a 2000' Cobra R'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread