SUPER clean 93 LX Notch for sale or trade

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Is the car still available?

yes its still available!! Work is crazy and the car just sits...just started her tonight, no smoke, nothing at all! I was sure it would have a little blue smoke due to sitting and none! Oh well she has to go... Post up your best offer and then lets set up a time to look at her and with a test drive its all yours! ANY OFFER OVER $6500 :eek:will be considered with the car going to best offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEXT me at seven27-5one0-two3nine3

thanks!! Andy

Last edited:

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
yes its still available!! Work is crazy and the car just sits...just started her tonight, no smoke, nothing at all! I was sure it would have a little blue smoke due to sitting and none! Oh well she has to go... Post up your best offer and then lets set up a time to look at her and with a test drive its all yours! ANY OFFER OVER $6500 :eek:will be considered with the car going to best offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEXT me at seven27-5one0-two3nine3

thanks!! Andy

Pics to [email protected] Cheers

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Wow

How's the body? Any dents, dings, fading paint?

It has a few very small dents and several chips in the paint. There in one that is dime size from a stone right at the edge of the roof by the A pillar and a few other small stone chips. The bumpers especially the rear are starting to fade. Its 21 years old and still think it looks awesome! The paint is a 10 foot car...I think thats sums it up fairly. Its not rough at all but its not a concourse restoration. The main thing to remember is that there is NO RUST on this car. ITS CLEAN!!!

Lots of people are texting and calling but no one has made a serious offer...:bs:

MAKE ME AN OFFER and I just might take it....$6000 or less won't take it;-) But CASH talks!!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread