SuperStallions @ Cecil

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Dwight,

A Dodge pickup was driving crazy and whipped into Ken's lane. He was driving my Cobra and had Cody with him. ( It takes a co-pilot to operate) LOL... Ken whipped across a lane and they called me on the phone and said that the truck hit them and they passed me waving while chasing him down. It was pure Dukes Of Hazard on I-95 going 85 mph to catch him. He wouldn't pull over, so I called 911. They sent three troopers, we followed this guy for 12 miles at 80 mph in very high volume traffic. The troopers did a rolling road block on the guy and after it was all said and done, he narrowly missed my car. I apologized for taking their time. The pickup driver said he dropped his sandwich is why he swerved, and ran. ?????? Anyways, they were young and asked about the cars and how we did at track and wanted a ride. Traffic was too heavy for the ride I was going to give him...
Poor Ken though. Clutch burnt up, had to drive my car, thought he was involved in an accident with it.
Denice made us dinner and banana splits and it was all better.
We dropped her car off for surgery tomorrow....
There was definitely a 10 written on my run, but stinking 3rd gear, aaarrrrgggg.... and stinky clutch.... Working on something else already...

03silverdrop,
Nice hanging with you also. Your wife wants to spend more money on your car, I just know it....

Later, J.R.

03silverdrop

Established Member
Originally posted by MYSTIC MAMA
Dwight,03silverdrop,
Nice hanging with you also. Your wife wants to spend more money on your car, I just know it....

Later, J.R.
It's really not an option!!! Spending money on these cars is like breathing!!! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread