supply not a problem? hate to say i told you so

jshen

Established Member
A company in need of leadership!. Such a statement means mgt has not recognized nor understood production issues. Ford should buy the rights to the supercharger and let these fools go! You tell me, as a company, that Ford needs 10,000 units of anything and I would have increased staffing and tooling to provide....Mediocrity is not acceptable!

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Well, it's a mixed bag....good that Ford was honest, surprising that they didn't even look into it before announcing the specs on the proto. I don't know, I would think you would research availability before announcing something. :idea:
Overall, I would call this a positive, though...at least it was not bait & switch..

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Ford announced even before August that they were not going to use a Twin screw, and that they would be using an Eaton Roots style. I believe the announcement was made around June. This is very, very old news.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Just in??? That has been on their site since early August.
yea, i noticed that but i dont think any one else here looks at that website.

HISSMAN said:
Ford announced even before August that they were not going to use a Twin screw, and that they would be using an Eaton Roots style. I believe the announcement was made around June. This is very, very old news.
come on man, dont tell me you havnt noticed those posts with people calling ford liars about the twin screw issue. ford announced that they werent gonna use it and half the people here were calling the BS card, saying that ford was lying and was taking the cheaper way out. now this official announcement comes out that lysholm cant even supply whipple and it validates that ford wasnt lying.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes, I agree with what you are saying, and do see your point. Carry on. :)

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
jshen said:
A company in need of leadership!. Such a statement means mgt has not recognized nor understood production issues. Ford should buy the rights to the supercharger and let these fools go! You tell me, as a company, that Ford needs 10,000 units of anything and I would have increased staffing and tooling to provide....Mediocrity is not acceptable!

agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread