Suspension and Brake parts 79-04 Mustang

sibhus

Established Member
Up for sale are rear suspension components that should fit 79-04 stangs. I prefer local pickup as im in Northern VA/DC area. Will ship at buyers expense. PM me your email for pics or contact at [email protected]

1. Griggs Racing Street Torque arm-MTA-1000-F. This is the regular street kit complete with all hardware and designed for flat subframes such as the MM full lengths. Very good condition $225 obo

2. Maximum motorsports panhard. Unfortunately this was welded into the car and i had to cut it off flush at the frame brackets. If your good at fabricating, you could make some brackets and weld up to the existing tubing, as a result im selling it for $75 obo

3. Maximum motorsports/HR torque arm springs. These are the street spec coils rated at 390-430. good cond $65 obo

4. Granatelli LCAs. these are fully adjustable for ride height as they have a adjustable spring perch and also have rod ends to adjust wheelbase. good cond $95 obo

5. Koni Yellow rear shocks- designed for fox mustangs and lowered 94-04s. good condition $100 obo

6. Summit racing 1" rear sway bar model 720222. in excellent condition fits 79-04 mustangs. $80 obo

7. Ground Control coilover springs( i believe these are rebranded Eibachs) in a 10 inch free span, 2.5" ID and 300lb rate. These are a good all around street spring rate for the front. I had these on for maybe 200 miles. In excellent condition

8. Ford 4 lug 8.8 rear disc conversion kit with the calipers, mounting brackets, hardware, dustshields, pads, rotors. Youll just need the brake cables. This kit will work with the existing fox e-brake and you dont need to modify it.

$190 obo

9. Baer 13" front brake kit for 4 lug Includes spindles, hubs rotors and pads, youll need the PBR calipers which are easily attained at Advanced auto or autozone. Spindles have been drilled for bumpsteer kit or use a metal sleeve with factory tie rods. $190 obo

10. magnaflow ultra flow stainless cat back kit-only the tailpipes and mufflers are stainless for Fox mustang and SRA applications up to 2004. Kit has not been welded so it can be easily adjusted or serviced. $180 obo

Users who are viewing this thread