Svo vs Pro-charger

BLACK-STANG

Established Member
Ok now that I know KB does not make a blower for my 97 GT. The only Roots blower for my car is from Ford racing. It's a 6psi kit and I think it goes for 2,300k. I have SVO Heads so do you think a SVO head blower combo wil net me over 300rwhp. I only go to the track once a year to race if that. And I like low end TQ and power all over. But when I get my motor rebuilted I well be stuck at that power level and it's not inntercooled. Or should I get the Pro -Charger kit with a cooler I know that should get me over 300rwhp with my heads and PI Intake. But I understand that they are not fun on a street car and like i said I don't go to the track. Oh and I need to stay out of boost as much as I can. Why you say because I need to hold out still the end of summer time to get my rebuilted

kb97

Established Member
From what I read the svo blower will only give you about a 60hp increase. Have you looked into an allen supercharger? It comes with an intercooler and adds about 100hp.

Last edited:

Wildcard

Established Member
Had a SVO blower. LOTS of Torque, sorry hp numbers, so I switched to a Vortech.

Blower would top out at 130mph. At that speed the blower would tell you your on your own.

Check out Saleen. Or allen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread