SVT Focus Jackson racing supercharger w/BBK

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
Item: SVT JRSC w/BBK
email: blah4blah4blah (at) yahoo DOT com

Price 2400 shipped.

This is a Jackson Racing supercharger for the SVT Focus, with the big boost kit on it.

The entire blower and manifold has been gone thru by Steigmier. Including a front end rebuild, total porting of both TB side (for 67mm throttle body) and rotor side of the casing, and the manifold has been done as well. They also repaired a small crack in the manifold, which is fairly common, but has been reinforced so it doesnt happen again. Over $700 of work was done to this blower at Steigmier.

One of the holes on the new fuel rail had broken off, but I took it to T1 race development and they TIG welded it back on. Fully functional, I have run it this way for over a year. I also had them re-inforce the throttle cable bracket.

I will provide a base tune for your specific ECU code and injectors.

Items not included:
Injectors (recommend 42lb or larger)
Throttle body (any SVT throttle body will work)
Intake (Oscar Jackson himself recommended the STOCK SVT intake with a K&N drop in, but any SVT intake should work).

I will include the tensioner and belt that I was using, but I personally dont like using used belts, so I recommend replacing them, but it is not required.

I will also include the manifold to head gasket, and the blower to manifold gasket, but again, i suggest replacing them with new.

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg