svt fuel pump

Dusten

Established Member
this was asked before and you didnt answer. your part number doesn't match what the svt focus has for a part number. can you clarify?

Dusten

Established Member
well you answered my buddy via PM. This pump isnt a focus pump, the part number is wrong. And i've now seen two cars require excess duty cycle to maintain pressure and AFR with these pumps

kleistang

Established Member
this was asked before and you didnt answer. your part number doesn't match what the svt focus has for a part number. can you clarify?

well you answered my buddy via PM. This pump isnt a focus pump, the part number is wrong. And i've now seen two cars require excess duty cycle to maintain pressure and AFR with these pumps

As i've told ppl when they ask me, i work for a company that distributes a lot of different types of parts. they special order these. that part number is for the pump itself, if you try to cross reference you would probably not find it.

you've been on the forum today since these posts... wheres the reply?

I've been working and at the same time i have been replying the pms :rollseyes you even sent me an email 30mins ago which i forwarded already and im waiting for an answer to see if i can help you further.

thx

Dusten

Established Member
I dont want your help, i want his money back. I have one of the best tuners in the country working on his VERY SIMPLE set up. Its not a tune issue when I swap out the pump and magically all the cars issues are cured. Its not a tune issue when 99% fuel pump duty cycle is required to make 19PSI at the rail when the stock pump will make 35 PSI on the same tune

Dusten

Established Member
and if your company is selling specialty pumps that don't match part number then YOU AREN'T SELLING SVT FOCUS PUMPS. Your lying to people. Plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread