Sylvania Xenarc X2010 Headlights

gdub081

Established Member
I hate to do this but I think I will be selling the L soon so I am starting the demodding process. These headlights were one of my favorite mods and are simple to install with the plug and play harness. These are the only DOT approved xenon headlights for these trucks and have not been manufactured for several years. The light output is drastically improved and there is no comparison to the stockers. I have put less than 10k miles on my truck since I purchased these and most of that is daylight driving so these headlights have a minimal amount of hours in use and are in excellent condition. I am asking $600 shipped in Con.US. Please don't reply unless you are really interested, yes I know they are expensive but try finding another set.

Xenarc1.gif

Xenarc2.gif

Xenarc3.gif

Xenarc5.gif

This is with the highbeams on.
Xenarc4.gif

Last edited:

trak0r

trak0r
Do you still have these?

Do you still have these headlights?

I hate to do this but I think I will be selling the L soon so I am starting the demodding process. These headlights were one of my favorite mods and are simple to install with the plug and play harness. These are the only DOT approved xenon headlights for these trucks and have not been manufactured for several years. The light output is drastically improved and there is no comparison to the stockers. I have put less than 10k miles on my truck since I purchased these and most of that is daylight driving so these headlights have a minimal amount of hours in use and are in excellent condition. I am asking $600 shipped in Con.US. Please don't reply unless you are really interested, yes I know they are expensive but try finding another set.

Xenarc1.gif

Xenarc2.gif

Xenarc3.gif

Xenarc5.gif

This is with the highbeams on.
Xenarc4.gif

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I have these as well. No comparison to stockers.

The beam pattern is like a straight line across like vehicles with factory HID's. I love them.

trak0r

trak0r
Could you post a picture?

I have these as well. No comparison to stockers.

The beam pattern is like a straight line across like vehicles with factory HID's. I love them.

Could you post a picture? I would love to get some as well due to stock lighting that sucks and a retrofit kit that I have removed due to glare and no HID high beam.

Thank you very much.

ps. Where did you get yours?

JollyGiant

Established Member
Sylvania discontinued production of these great headlights many years ago so your only option is to find an owner who is willing to sell.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Could you post a picture? I would love to get some as well due to stock lighting that sucks and a retrofit kit that I have removed due to glare and no HID high beam.

Thank you very much.

ps. Where did you get yours?

Yes they're discontinued now.

I will try to snap a pic tonight for you. They were on the truck when I got it. Before that I had no idea they existed.

A retrofit kit? Were they just too bright? I may be interested in a trade, haha.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
5e709304.jpg

There you go...sorry it took so long. I kept forgetting til tonight as I was leaving my parking garage. :)

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Love to see a few closeups of the reflector and bulb if you do sell them and take them out. I'm curious about how they are projecting a flat beam... looks like my wife's HIDs.

Users who are viewing this thread