Tach Signal Wire/ NOS Window Switch Install Help

JuicD

There's not much information out for the S550 yet. I have installed my NOS window switch (TPS functions not used since I have the ZEX kit), its been programmed to 8 cylinders, and I tapped into the cylinder #8 and it reads ~1000 rpm too high, I also tried cylinder #1 and its the same thing. Has anyone had this situation or installed the NOS window switch? Or does anyone know where the Tach signal wire is?
I've tried looking all over for a PCM pinout diagram and have come up with nothing.
Thanks fellas

PIKE5.0

Established Member
'15 is the same as 11-14 in this regard. I tap the wire going into the coil plug on the cylinder driver side/front, whatever cylinder that is. The instructions are straight forward, at least they have been for me.

J_verrett5oh

Established Member
You should be able to change it thru different settings for it to read the correct rpm. For example i had to put my buddies one at either 0 or 1 i cant remember which one it was for his camaro

RSKtakR

Established Member
I installed a Raptor shift light on my car and wired it up the same as I did on my 2011 GT.. with the source being from one of the coil packs. But as stated, you should be able to switch the window switch configuration to a COP set up.

Users who are viewing this thread