Tail lights and Billet Pieces.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
I have one set of *Black Chrome Tail light SOLD* and a set of Carbon Fiber look Tail lights the Black chrome are the 03-04 style light and the Carbon Fiber look are the 99-00 Tail light style.

$135 shipped for either ones.

Chickenars Custom Billet Parts.

I have A ton of these i never Installed. He Made me a Deal of $1000 for all i have and thats what i will sell the package for shipped to who ever wants it. I have not even cracked open the packageing on this stuff. I can and get a account of what there is if someone really wants to know But there was engine peices and interior pieces also.

Last edited:

Mustanger

Established Member
pics might help...I never understand why people try & sell stuff without pics! Not hard to figure out how to post pics if you don't know already...

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Sorry not yet my Son broke my digital camera so i'm in the process of getting another one. also i'm currently on my backup computer since my normal one took a crap. sorry for the inconvience.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Here are pics for you peeps.

Not all the pics of the billet are here i still have to take pics of the rest. it's still wraped up like i stated i have not installed this stuff at all.

Parts17.gif

Parts18.gif

Parts16.gif

Parts13.gif

Parts14.gif

Parts15.gif

Parts20.gif

Parts21.gif

Parts22.gif

Parts23.gif

Parts19.gif

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
You'd do much better if you sold the billet off piece by piece. And ID the parts and maybe show a pix from Chickenears site as a reference because its hard to know what you have if it's shown in bubblepack. I might be interested in a few pieces I'm missing, like a shroud insert, maybe a cap or two, power brake booster, and a relay shield cover.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Thanks Old Timer i may do that but figured i'd see if i can get it all sold to one person.

here are the pics of the rest.

Billet1.gif

Billet2.gif

Billet3.gif

From what i have seen this is what i have.

Batter Billet.
Chikenars Cold Air intake cover
MAF cover
Curved wall panel.
SVT for Rad Shroud
Billet Door Kick panel pieces.
Rad, Powersteering, Brake resivor covers.
Shock Covers.
Billet Covers on the Stepside.

Bunch of smaller peices i can't fully identify

SADF

Established Member
Id be interested in some of the billet stuff individually and knowing how much I know about billet stuff you would sale better individually.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Black Chrome ones are sold. Just gotta ship them.

rest is still up for sale.

I'm waiting on the one person that was intersted on all the billet in one package once he gives me a responce or the weekend is past then i will be parting it out.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Ok well the guy that wanted all the billet is now not responding hmm

So i'll start parting it out. I will sell the pieces out Shipped for what they go for on the chickenars site.

http://www.chickenears.com/billet.htm

Go there for the prices i will try and start a list but for those who want the pieces now and see what they have thats what i'm gona offer them for.

Thanks

The Carbon fiber tails are still avaible also

SADF

Established Member
I think some of the stuff you are selling is no longer available and Tim isnt making some of it anymore. You may want to make sure and maybe I have missed something, but I have been shopping around on various stuff over the past week and noticed he had ALOT of his stuff gone.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
I think some of the stuff you are selling is no longer available and Tim isnt making some of it anymore. You may want to make sure and maybe I have missed something, but I have been shopping around on various stuff over the past week and noticed he had ALOT of his stuff gone.

I'll have to check into that you could be right i tried getting ahold of tim Several diffrent times this last year about a converter for my trans and couldn't get a answer back.Guess i can try again. Anything you seen in the pics your intersted in?

Users who are viewing this thread