Tail of The Dragon Run Jan 24th

Dirty4v

Established Member
we're planning a run up there on jan 24th. haven't set up a meeting time or spot, but just putting it out there to save the date. i'll post up definate into shortly, but we usually meet up in the canton area. check HOME PAGE for more

We will meet in the Best Buy parking lot in Canton off of ext 19 on I-575. It's a convinient location as this is where hwy 20 intersects with 575, and from here will will continue north on 575. We meet at 7:30, and roll out at 8am SHARP. I cannot stress this enough, WE WILL ROLL OUT WITHOUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!! It is a good hike from Canton to NC, and we can't have a large group of people waiting for 1 or 2 cars to finally show up. i'll make a shit load of copies of directions on how to get there as i know we will all get split up. please check www-nw-gmc.com for info, or pm me with questions.

Last edited:

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I would like to attend, so long as I can find a cute co-pilot to accompany me :beer:

PALE HORSE

Established Member
Myself and a few other guys in the Douglasville area are planning on a run there probably within the next month. Are you guys still going?

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Dragon is closed until further notice due to unstable rock up above the road.

shaker_dragonclosed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread