Tampa Stangers come in!

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing somehing this weekend, I am located in St.Pete and I wanted to get some people to head out to Bradenton Sat to hit the 1/4 mile track or maybe meet at Ghandi Sat night, Im just looking to meet new people. Thxs!:burnout:

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Sounds good, wish you were there last night it would have been a good race for us, but next wekend would be great, I will surely be there hopefully the same people show up, there was a very nice Gentleman that I met that had a Tri-Black 03 Cobra, I had a chance to get smoked by him but it was still very fun and we had a chance to talk and get to meet some real friendly stangers!, so cant wait to see you out there next weekend around 10:30 PM! :rolling:

Last edited:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I found some other stangers in the area I let em know bout this post. 10:30 sounds good to me I'll do my best to get out there dunno bout runnin tho- just way to high profile of a place FHP's all over the place. Besides you'd prolly wup me.

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Well Ill let you know for sure, But my friend just got his 02 ROush back from the shop so hell be there for sure, as for running its up to you when you get there! ;-) But I hope you do bring out the other stangers! Oh and I think you would beat me, but it would be a great race!

Im heading out to Bradenton tommorow at around 5 or so with the Roush buddy of mine, so if you would like to join or anyone else would Id be happy to have a caravan down there! Thxs to all and I hope to see you SAT Green Cobra or sooner. :thumbsup:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Yea man I was there!- I got there a bit late tho 11'oclock, I was on the NorthBound side- I walked around but only saw 1 red 96-98 Cobra, no Roushes. Couple other cobras, 1 black 03 vert- couple of Foxes, 2black supras-and then a whole Swarm of F-bodies came in as I was pullin out round 12.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Just read your other post- well yea then I saw your ride there, there was a Mach1 there about the time that I got there. But I didn't notice anyone around the Cobra, my fault.--I was parked further down.

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Yup I was there, well I guess I'll see you next time, actually Ill be at that Modern mustangs thing on Thurs at the Chik' Fila in Tampa. So if youre there I guess I shall see you there! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread