"Terminator" stencil pic

Torched03

Established Member
Does anybody have a pic of a LFP H/E with a "Terminator" stencil pic? I'm either getting "SVT" or that. Thanks

MustangThief

Established Member
Hey I'll post one, but you'll have to wait till the morning.

I have the LFP dual pass H/E with terminator stencil, and man is it sexy :)

I get quite a bit of questions about it, and a lot of people saying suuuuuure to the "codename" haha . But whatev. :D

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
go with the SVT logo. l.ooks much classier. here's a pic of mine, littered with my other stuff

mods1.jpg

EZsBlueSVT

Established Member
corpsedub said:
go with the SVT logo. l.ooks much classier. here's a pic of mine, littered with my other stuff

mods1.jpg

I looked at the photos of your add ons... did the airbags help your traction/wheel hop? :dw:

MustangThief

Established Member
Dude, it looks much classier?

They all look good, there's not a sense of class to it.

Actually, the only one I saw in person and didn't like was the snake. I saw one at the car show and it was backwards from the grill snake, made it look really weird IMO, otherwise i've seen em all and they all look awesome. I love my terminator stencil and it's the first thing people usually notice at car shows and when people are checking it out, then you get to tell em about the code name and some history of the car.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
EZsBlueSVT said:
I looked at the photos of your add ons... did the airbags help your traction/wheel hop? :dw:

oh yes. subframe conntectors bags and DR's. no wheel hop.

MustangThief, yea, clasier..the SVT logo looks much better on there than a big old "TERMINATOR". that shit is rediculous.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
EZsBlueSVT said:
Also, what guages have you added, and what do you have in the guage pod?

Inovate LC-1(wideband). the guage is an XD-16(from inovate)

Autometer NV boost guage (damn bright at night...too bright)

MustangThief

Established Member
As promised, here's a few pics of my terminator stencil.

It looks really awesome, looks 10x better in person. I can be getting gas, and read it while paying :p

Some people might think it's.... uh.... not as.....classy.... according to some peeps. But then again, I didn't think mustangs were classy. :lol:

Anyway, get what you want, but all the stencils i've seen (cept the snake) look kickass.

stencil1.jpg

stencil2.jpg

MustangThief

Established Member
corpsedub said:
MustangThief, yea, clasier..the SVT logo looks much better on there than a big old "TERMINATOR". that shit is rediculous.

LOL! Figures you'd have a catted mid-pipe.

Also, the Terminator stencil is smaller than the cobra stencil, so it's not a "big old" stencil.

and, everyone knows your car is a SVT, by looking at the wheels or back bumper, everyone knows it's a cobra, by looking at any side of the car, but no one knows it's a terminator. :smmon:

Harps

Established Member
I got SVT in big ol letters everyone has there own taste but it was the first to catch my eye. :coolman:

03zycobra

Established Member
If any of your friends question the Code Name Terminator there are decals underneath the car. Underneath the front bumper the decal actually says Terminator Bumper.

MustangThief

Established Member
The book iron fist lead foot says the only part on the car to actually say terminator is the side scoops on the back of them.

When putting on my billetflow IRS brace i noticed underneath the rear bumper it says Son. Blu TERM. on a sticker there though.

Off-topic, if you haven't read Iron Fist, Lead Foot. Do it!

Awesome book.

Users who are viewing this thread