Terminator withdrawal???

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
I pulled the trigger on the raptor bout 3 weeks ago, its not a terminator but a totally different beast entirely, I'm good...for now...next spring/summer may be a different story...

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
congrats. what color? still waiting on my blueflame Scab to be built the wait is torture

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
Thanks, I picked up a used 2011 Ingot Silver Screw with 28K on it minus side graphics plus hood graphics (pretty much identical looking to my avatar), only things missing are nav, back-up camera, bed extender and bed step...I'm really liking this thing!!!

Last edited:

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
Well...watched some pinks and pass time on speed and it got me thinking...nah, this truck puts a big ol smile on my face every time I drive it!!! Might look for a fox notch roller to build up in the next year or two to fill the gap if I'm still feeling the itch...

Reis racing

Established Member
I'm debating on trading in my 08 Gt500 and 98 2500 Chevy truck on a 13 Raptor but they want 62k for it, I think Msrp was 57k.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
I don't even drive my terminator any more. The Raptor is so fun to drive and has all the commodities that vehicles come with these days to make it comfortable. And I get way way more compliments on my raptor than I ever did with any terminator I've owned.

LSUstang05

Established Member
I'm debating on trading in my 08 Gt500 and 98 2500 Chevy truck on a 13 Raptor but they want 62k for it, I think Msrp was 57k.

Keep looking around, man. I found mine from a dealer outside of Austin (I'm in Houston) and he did well under sticker and just a little above invoice. The deals are out there, you just have to be very patient and look for them.

You actually have a dealer relatively close to you in Rochester, NY that will do invoice pricing no questions asked. If you want his information just shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread