Thanks for the whipple and accufab for the Ford GT

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Thanks guys. I know I bugged you guys like 4 or 5 times getting the prices. But you got our business anyway. Ill be sure to post a video of it up and running soon. :coolman: Now do me a favor and get me a polished 3.4 for my cobra! LOL

Joe M

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
Thanks guys. I know I bugged you guys like 4 or 5 times getting the prices. But you got our business anyway. Ill be sure to post a video of it up and running soon. :coolman: Now do me a favor and get me a polished 3.4 for my cobra! LOL

Joe M

Hey Joe....Thanks for your business and support. It's much appreciated!!

You're going to love this kit. I just spoke to another customer about one he installed and he was speachless. He said it's just plain sick..

Oh and for the Cobra Kits I'm posting up an update now. Your wish may come true sooner than you think! :-D

Thanks again. Jared and the Lethal Crew! :beer:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
JMBLOWNWS6 said:

Joe M

Taking deposits now, hurry up and get on that list as it wont last!!! Only about 25 Kits will be released for the first batch, then shortly after that they will have more.

Users who are viewing this thread