Thanks Lethal!

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Just wanted to give many thanks to the crew over at Lethal. Got my D&D Performance 26 Spline Input Shaft in today which was drop shipped and I was able to get in on the the Spec 3+ group and saved some coin in the process. Everything went well and Jared and Matt went out of their way to accommodate my need.

Thanks a million,
James

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to give many thanks to the crew over at Lethal. Got my D&D Performance 26 Spline Input Shaft in today which was drop shipped and I was able to get in on the the Spec 3+ group and saved some coin in the process. Everything went well and Jared and Matt went out of their way to accommodate my need.

Thanks a million,
James

Thanks a bunch for the support and kind words James. We're glad you got the input shaft and that you're satisfied with your purchase. If there's anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great weekend.

Jared

runsonboost

Established Member
+1 i ordered a bunch of stuff, one of which was a DFX clutch kit. they told me it was out of stock until the 22nd. the next day i got an email that said the found a disk and got a pressure plate from thier supplier and they got it sent out with the rest of my order. im glad i went with Lethal for my parts. ill never go anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread