Thanks MATT for the BAER Extreme-PLUS info... !

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I spoke with you over the phone today about buying this kit from you. I know I caught you right before you headed out. Thanks for taking your time & checking up on things (mainly the price). When I saw the black 6-piston BAER brakes on Greg's Mystichrome I knew I had to get a set too. Talk to you real soon. ;-)

You guys not only have great service but you also have the best prices... ! :beer:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I spoke with you over the phone today about buying this kit from you. I know I caught you right before you headed out. Thanks for taking your time & checking up on things (mainly the price). When I saw the black 6-piston BAER brakes on Greg's Mystichrome I knew I had to get a set too. Talk to you real soon. ;-)

You guys not only have great service but you also have the best prices... ! :beer:

It's not a problem at all. Once you are ready to order, we will get everything sorted out. Give me a call when you are ready! :beer:

Sincerely,

Matt

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
MATT @ Lethal,

Thanks for all of your help is getting this order placed. I know I'm a picky guy but you were pretty patient with me on the phone. You also called me back just like you said you would about the final details before the order went through. This is much more then I can say about others...

THANKS again bud... ! :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
MATT @ LETHAL aka 2003Slobra,

Please let me know the details about this order if possible. Just wondering if it has shipped out yet or is it close to being shipped out... ? I can't wait to see this big brake kit. :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Thanks Kev!! Let us know how you like them and definitely post some pics once they're on the car.

Jared

Jared,

I will make sure to do that for you & others bud. By the way, you have some great guys working for you man. Derek & (Matt especially) have been helping me out a lot. It's nice to have people that listen & answer questions. Keep up the good work & I will post up some good picts soon... ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread