Thanks & Question

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
I wanted to say thanks to Jared for the fast service/delivery of my LED lights that I ordered. Just had a question about the Tag LED's part#(264200WH). I noticed that the new LED bulbs are bigger than the stock bulbs when I was installing them. I had issues when putting the LED/socket back in that it doesnt go all the way and cant turn the socket to lock it in place. Is this normal?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I wanted to say thanks to Jared for the fast service/delivery of my LED lights that I ordered. Just had a question about the Tag LED's part#(264200WH). I noticed that the new LED bulbs are bigger than the stock bulbs when I was installing them. I had issues when putting the LED/socket back in that it doesnt go all the way and cant turn the socket to lock it in place. Is this normal?

It was my pleasure helping you with the lights. As far as the tag lights go you need to pop the plastic reflector off of each bulb in order for them to fit. Use a small set of pliers and twist and they come right off.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
It was my pleasure helping you with the lights. As far as the tag lights go you need to pop the plastic reflector off of each bulb in order for them to fit. Use a small set of pliers and twist and they come right off.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Cool I was hoping it was something simple! Thanks again, Chris. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread