thanks to steve @ thunder!

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
well everyone i had my car tuned @ thunderauto sports in boynton beach florida, (owner: steve lee # 561-369-1711) he got me 470rwh@486rwt, i ran my car last friday @moroso and it went 12.1@119, i went to run again but buy the time they cleaned up the bad crash it was to late so i went home, but trust me the car was goin into the 11.'s, i had 16 psi in the tires and i cut a 1.9 60ft, i think with 15 psi and a 60ft of 1.7 it would of ran 11.s, so if anyine needs to get their car tuned call, THUNDER AUTOSPORTS/ STEVE LEE 561-369-1711 winner of the street warrior class in houston, tx.(car driven by DARREL PETERSON).:thumbsup: :bowdown:

sone i will go back to get over 470rwh@486rwt w/ no other mods, just how it is now!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Steve is a good guy. Thunder Autosports kicks ass man. They are building my friend chuks 98 cobra motor. Steve and Brett really know their stuff. When I get my new Incon Twin Turbo car, I am gonna take it to them to put it on the dyno to see if we can get anything more out of it and to see if it's running good. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Darrell drives that car like a bat outta hell. I saw him catwalk that car at moroso through 1st and 2nd. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Last edited:

cobrabull

Established Member
i got the same tune you guys got today.the car rips!!!!!!!!!!!
i didn't have time to dyno i'll do it next saturday!
STEVE AT THUNDER IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully i run it at moroso next friday.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
That 240 seems a little out of place you think? The kid works with my friend Joe Loverso, Joe used to be a tech at Thunder, and he sent the car there. I guess he is having the head ported, new cams, new intake, and bigger turbo installed and it should make about 430 rwhp. The kid was scared when it made 270. Joe is the shit too. If you see the camelion SN95, the motor thats in that, Joe built it. Its an all aluminum 351W stroked to a 454. Glad to see all you guys are happy and the Cobras are running good.

Users who are viewing this thread