The 02, How much $$$

foreverford

Established Member
Does any one know an official price on the 02 L yet? I think I finally have a big enough down payment, and there is one black 01 left at the dealership. Im debating whether to buy it or wait for the 02.:-? I know the only difference is a key pad, wheel locks, and true blue, but if its much more $$$$$$ than the 01, ill buy now. :D :D :D :D :-? :D

2FAST4U

I'll Be Back!!!
Established Member
I heard that it is going to be $400 more than the '01. I would personally buy the '01 and the key pad and wheel locks can be added to it. Unless your are set on true blue!!!!

yosemitesamiam

Established Member
Originally posted by ~ever~
I know....

Where is the True Blue ??? :-?

Well, I've been searching like crazy for something...anything. They are calling this Mustang Saleen "true blue." What do you think? Will it be the same?

here is the link: http://www.motorcities.com/contents/01B09212205117.html

I also went to Ford.com and built a Mustang...but when you pick a color there, it comes out a lot darker than what I saw here....maybe the true blue is one of those colors that looks different from every angle? :mc:

sam

Last edited:

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Ford will probably have to cut production way back next year in order to keep the price where it is now. With the way things have been going I can't see them selling as many next year as they have the last two. I don't believe they produced all 7500 this year (???) and they still have them sitting around all over the place. I counted 6 of them on lots in this area just a couple of weeks ago. And they haven't been as quick to think they can get the nice big SVT markup that they normally try to get.

yosemitesamiam

Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
You can now Finance a Lightning for 0.0/36 Months - 0.9/48Months - 2.9/60 Months!!! I have 6 they need to go away.

I'll take it right now if you can make my payments $400 a month...and I'll give you my down payment of 10k in one year...

deal?

Users who are viewing this thread