The best dealer for service in Orlando?

C03BRA

Established Member
Ok Central Florida (Orlando) 03 Cobra owners, who has the best SVT service. The way I see it we have 6 to choose from: Courtesy, Mulinax, Greenway, Don Reid, Sun State, and Tropical. Which one seems to be the most knowledgeable and trustworthy? Just looking to the future when and if she needs service.
Thanks in advance. :)

Bryan

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
DAYTONA

GARY YEOMANS FORD I KNOW IT IS IN DAYTONA BUT WE GOT SOME GOOD TECHS OVER HERE AND I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS.:coolman:

C03BRA

Established Member
Thanks but no thanks..............Daytona is a no-go for me. Too far to travel for service! But thanks for the offer. There has to be a good service dept. at some dealer here on O-town and if there isn't I'll do the servics myself.

Bryan

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
OK

TRY EITHER GREENWAY OR MULLINAX HEARD GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEIR SERVICE, GOOD LUCK!!!!:beer: :coolman:

Logan03

Established Member
greenway is ok. took them 2 days to Not find my vibe...put new tires on and the vibe was gone. but they were borrowed tires. this crap is pissing me off.

C03BRA

Established Member
Guys, thanks for the replies. I would like to hear from more 03 owners in the area though. I figured Greenway would be fair just by the sheer volume of 03's they have sold. I purchased mine from Sun State Ford but am not too impressed by their service people to this date. I have the same feeling for Courtsey Ford in Sanford. Just looking for input and experience from other people before I have to take it in for warrantee work.

Thanks
Bryan

04MC

Established Member
This thread is old, but might as well give it a try. I am looking for a dealer in Orlando to have them check and possibly have my TOB replaced.

Anyone around Central FL can recommend me a dealer that they have had good experiences?

04MC

Established Member
What's so funny? :dw:

I used to know a guy that worked at greenway his name is Sam with the Corrado VR6 don't know if he still works there, but I will give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread