"The New Lou" *VID*

TRBO VNM

LOL, no it was pretty good. not sure of the #'s of views, but I downloaded and watched it and am just now replying. anyway, I knew the car would look great with them on there. just needs the deep dish when they come in stock. I didn't realize those tires lay that much rubber. I might have to try that out. :beer:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Excellent Video! Those Wheels are perfect for the Redfire!!!

Laying that Cobra Venum rubber down was SWEET.. :burnout:

Great Choice Lou! The 18 x 10's will be just what the doctor ordered with the 4lb lower.....BAMMM>>>>>

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Matt:

Awesome job....you put that together perfectly. I should ripped it again :rockon:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
What time Saturday?

Mike its gonna be early I hope. I will talk to Dennis on friday night and then I will figure out a time. The last two saturdays we went down it has been before 8 am!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Mike its gonna be early I hope. I will talk to Dennis on friday night and then I will figure out a time. The last two saturdays we went down it has been before 8 am!
Can't make it that early Matt. I will be down in A.C over night Friday night seeing the hair bands of my youth playing at the trump Taj Mahal. :rockon: Cinderella, Quiet Riot, Ratt and Firehouse. Got to bust out my ripped jeans and denim jacket for this one. LOL. Call me later after you pick it up, me and Gary will meet up with you if you guys don't go to Cecil to watch Bob run. :burnout:

mystic04

Established Member
i can't make that early myself but am open for latter in the day for something i think lou has my number in his cell so you guys can call me at home.i should be home most of the morning if your leaving at 8 then you should be back by say 12 or so at the latest unless you stop at the track . i need to do some buffing on my car damm soft clearcoat ford puts on

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
LOL, no it was pretty good. not sure of the #'s of views, but I downloaded and watched it and am just now replying. anyway, I knew the car would look great with them on there. just needs the deep dish when they come in stock. I didn't realize those tires lay that much rubber. I might have to try that out. :beer:

I have already tried this with my KDW's and it works well.

Great VID! Lou, Looking forward to participating in a VID in your neck of the woods soon!

verbal

Established Member
The car is looking and sounding great Lou! The FR500's really look great with redfire.

Matt the vids keep getting better. Nice job.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
04Torchvert said:
NICE!!!!! good vid too! Damnit Lou take that beast to the track and whip out some times!!!! :coolman:

I will get there soon....I have been working out some bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread