The new saleen mustang pic has leaked out!!!

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
ttiwwp.gif

whipping.gif

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Originally posted by rmgtc01
I think that qbeanjoe is talking about the new GTR, there are some forums saying it is the new saleen or similar. I have the pics of GTR concept and a pic the cobra Concept if anyone wants to host.

I'm not sure what hasbeanjoe is talking about but he better find that site quick to save what little is left of his donkey.:)

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Wasnt there a pic posted earlier on another thread w/ a silver one? Cant remember if it was a Saleen or a Roush or what tho. Fairly sure it was some "tuner" version of the 05 GT.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Originally posted by Ling_650vette
Wasnt there a pic posted earlier on another thread w/ a silver one? Cant remember if it was a Saleen or a Roush or what tho. Fairly sure it was some "tuner" version of the 05 GT.

they have?...I don't hink so...it must have been a chop or something...I haven't seen any tuners out that have the 05 GT modded neither

Flo

Wishing For a Notch
Established Member
The photochopped 05 "Saleen" Looks Gay. Saleen better come out w/ something better. (cant believe i read the whole thread)

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
This post is worthless since there are pics :loser:

what the pic of the photo saleen. That leaked out what months ago.

qbeanjoe

Banned
Originally posted by JD03Cobra
I'm not sure what hasbeanjoe is talking about but he better find that site quick to save what little is left of his donkey.:)

damn, I just gave up. and trust dog, I have enough donkey to back even your flat donkey from michigan.

When will people learn??? I will "face -mob" tricks. I have no shame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and OMG, I've created a thread monster this will never die!:smmon: :smmon: :beer: :beer: :bash: :bash: :bowdown: :bowdown: ;-) ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread