The Teal Terminator!!! (quite possibly the longest FS post ever, lol)

Dirk_Pitt

Established Member
SOLD!!!

She headed off to her new home in GA this morning. Enjoy and take good care of her Eddie.

-Ryan

Will do Ryan, thanks for all of your help. She made the 500 mile trip without any issues at all. Of course, it probably saw more rain today than the entire time that you had it (we gotta do something about those crazy tires for sure). I plan on giving it a good bath tomorrow to get the road grime off.

-EC

04spinbra

Established Member
Will do Ryan, thanks for all of your help. She made the 500 mile trip without any issues at all. Of course, it probably saw more rain today than the entire time that you had it (we gotta do something about those crazy tires for sure). I plan on giving it a good bath tomorrow to get the road grime off.

-EC

Congrat!!:beer:

Dirk_Pitt

Established Member
just curious. how did you like the twin disc mcloud set up? how was the pedal feel? congrats on sale also.

From a buyers perspective, I like the clutch. This is the first car that I have had with a dual disc. The pedal feel is just a tad less than what I am accustomed to (FOX 5.0 stock type), but it still has great feedback. Ryan had it adjusted toward the top of the pedal travel so I put two "clicks" on the underhood hand adjustment and it is perfect for me.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
five o,

I loved the Mc twin disk clutch. The pedal effort was stock like, or possibly even less, it held the power and at least as of the last time the motor was out it seemed to be wearing quite nicely (as far as the total life of the clutch). If whatever I get next needs a new clutch the Mc will probably be my first replacement choice. The only "negatives" are its cost and a little bit more of a hassle to install. But it was worth both.

Eddie, I'm glad you got it adjusted to your liking.

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
Beautiful car.... You sold a fake Cobra for over 20,000 and I cant move the real thing for 20,000..go figure...

five 0 ninja

Established Member
thanks for input buyer and seller lol I need a clutch for my car and am leaning toward the twin disc. i like the idea of the pedal feeling close to stock. but being able to handle a lot of power. What's the cheapest you saw these clutches for sale. I think i saw it going for around 700.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Beautiful car.... You sold a fake Cobra for over 20,000 and I cant move the real thing for 20,000..go figure...

Yeah but it took me 6 months. Its a tough market right now though. If you want it sold quick it'll have to be priced right or you'll just have to wait it out. Come tax return time and warm weather they will go faster.

thanks for input buyer and seller lol I need a clutch for my car and am leaning toward the twin disc. i like the idea of the pedal feeling close to stock. but being able to handle a lot of power. What's the cheapest you saw these clutches for sale. I think i saw it going for around 700.

I got mine through Lethal and around $700 sounds right.

Users who are viewing this thread