Autometer Schrader valve adap. for f/press. gauge (pt# ATM3280) … $25
Dual A-pillar gauge pod (part# 10120 ) ………………………….……………...... $30
NKG/TR6 V power spark plugs (part# 4177 ) ……………………………………… $30
NOS fuel pressure safety switch (part# 15685 ) …………………………...... $36
SCT pre-dynotuned 4 tune computer “flip”chip (part# 6600)…….…..…..$325
SCT 7 tune rotary console switch …………………………………….…………....…. $25
Custom wideband SCT dynotune by SCT tech. ....................….....…. $200
Wideband dyno time (3 hrs @ $100/hr)…………………………………………...……$300

$2710.00 is the total that you would spend if you were to buy everything new and have the custom chip dynotuned as I did (as priced above). I researched for months before installing the above on my 98 Cobra to ensure that everything was perfect. It is without a doubt the safest, most reliable nitrous set up you can install on a 96-98 Cobra (as well as most other 5.0/4.6 EFI Fords). Check Zex website for compatibility.

As you can see above if you know anything about N20, no expense was spared in the components of this system… Zexs’ foolproof system, window switches and FPSS for safety, automatic bottle heater, dual purge that exits out the hood “nostrils”, electrical (not cheap, failure prone mechanical) gauges, BAP with dashboard control to ensure adequate fuel, a 3 function arm/warm/purge switch that fits neatly inside the cup holder ,and finally the 4 bank SCT flip chip that is tuned for optimal N/A performance AND nitrous performance. All it takes is a flip of the switch on the console to switch between the two tunes. The tune on the chip now will only work with 96-98 Cobras, other models will need to have the chip re-tuned ($300-$500).

Included also is all of the small components that they don’t tell you about that you’ll need to make this system work (line adaptors, fuel rail adaptors, relays, etc.) All the work has been done for you! No headaches, no expensive tuning, no wondering what goes where. I have already done it all for you. That alone is worth a bundle! Ask anyone that’s ever PROPERLY installed and tuned a N2O system!

I will supply the original instructions for all of the above components, as well as (even better) detailed electrical and mechanical schematics designed by me and a friend from NX to show you how everything works and goes together… try getting that from Zex/Kenne Bell/Autometer etc.!

This system on my 98 Cobra (only other mods are X pipe) produced 378rwhp and a staggering 496rwtq! The system was only on my car for 1 year and worked flawlessly, all parts and pieces are in like-new condition. I am selling the system because I am trading my car. I will supply, with everything else, all receipts and dyno sheets proving the stated numbers. I can fax the dyno sheets to you at your request. Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

There are two ways to run nitrous: The half-ass, cheap, Godpleasedontdetonate way, and the right way. I’ve done all the work and tuning for you. Choose the right way! The above items could be parted out for over $1600 on Ebay or here, I’d rather sell the whole shebang and let someone get a hell of a deal… and a damn solid, complete system.

I’m asking $1250 shipped.

Call Brett @ (865)690-3003 / M-F 8:00-5:00

Dozens more pictures of the system on and off the car can be found at: www.highperformancetoys.com/forums/showthread.php?p=53136#post53136

Last edited:

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Price lowered to $1550 shipped.
If you doubt that I'm honest, check my EBay user name: chromesvt... I have 23 interactions at 100% positive.

Last edited:

Blown318

2FAST4U Racing
Established Member
NKG/TR6 V power spark plugs (part# 4177 ) ……………………………………… $30

where the hell are you buying your tr6's at that they are 30$???

oh bump for ya!

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Price lowered again for the final time to $1250 shipped.
This price is non-negotiable, I can part it out on EBay for that much or more.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
98 Yeller' SVT said:
THE ULTIMATE EFI FORD DRY NITROUS SYSTEM

Autometer Schrader valve adap. for f/press. gauge (pt# ATM3280) … $25

Dude, you got ripped off on that piece...$7.90 at egauges.com

SVT519

Established Member
I just got that kit two days ago and i was wondering if you had some good detailed schematics on the wiring for the RPM switch in conjunction with the WOT off the zex unit, as well as were to put the vaccume lines running off the kit?

Users who are viewing this thread