Thinking about selling.... Ox White 03 Mach

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Well I believe I will be parting with my Mach in a few months.... when the Shelby's come out most likely... Seeing how most 03-04 Terminators are going for around $25-30k Im going to wait until I can find more for $20-22k. I dont want to raise my note up a whole lot but I have been moving up at work and turned 21 recently so my insurance has dropped pretty drastically.
So what do you guys think I may get for my car? I was previously a technician for Ford and purchased the car in June last year for 19.5K with 22K on the clock. Since I have left Ford for much better employment opportunities but have still kept up the car.

The front and rear bumpers are being replaced and painted due to my girls brother backing into the front and leaving a trailor hitch indention while it was parked outside her house. It could have been repaired but I am anal and replaced with a new Ford bumper and chin spoiler. The same happened to the rear when I moved into my new townhouse with some Mexicans when they scraped the back bumper with their roofing trailor and is being replaced with a new Ford bumper. All cosmetic damage... and better since I drove 20 miles one way on the interstate to my old job at Ford and the front bumper is chipped.

There is 39k on the clock at the moment. My new job is a 3.5 mile commute in the city to work so there are barely ANY interstate trips. The hood also has rock chips with the thin paint and will be repainted with a new stripe.

I had the well known 3rd gear grind and my good ol buddies at ford warrantied the whole tranny and installed a new unit with a new stock flywheel and Centerforce Dual Friction I provided. Along with a new steering wheel, driver door switch bezel, 6 disc changer...

The warranty work was performed about 600 miles ago... The rear end it pretty stout with 3.90 Motive gears, 31 spline c-clip axles from Strange, Ford 31-spline carrier with new clutches and 17x10.5 03 Detroit Cobra wheels with 315/35 Sumis and Lakewood 50/50 Drag shocks.

Also has a Pro 5.0 Shifter and PHP intake spacer. New brakes all around. Have not got on the gas/raced since the tranny was replaced due to my intent to sell. No noises, tick, etc. A diablosport chip burned by Strictly Performance corrects the speedo. Currently has a Bassani X with flowmaster weld-ins but I will be keeping the Bassani when I sell. I love that pipe!

Well.. Ive told yall all I know... and been honest. So what do ya think?? Anyone interested? How much?? Thanks guys!!!

Dave :banana:

Sorry forgot to add... a JLT RAI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread