This is VERY sad

darkecho

Established Member
This used to be one of my favorite places to come to talk about my truck and get advice and things. But, now this place has just dropped severely downhill. I don't hardly ever even come here anymore. What the hell happened to you guys?

WTHUR

Established Member
I TEND TO AGREE WITH YOU BUT, AS I WAS ONCE BANNED, I WILL WATCH WHAT I SAY. IT SEEMS EVERYONE HERE NOW ARE LIKE 17-22 yrs old. AND WHO ARE BIG VITO AND ZACK? I ASKED OVER A YEAR AGO ABOUT A SVTPERFORMANCE STICKER FOR MY TRUCK, I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET ONE, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYMORE. IT SEEMS THE DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT IN TOUCH WITH THE SITE NAME, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT KIND OF JELLO YOU LIKE AND SUCH. OH WELL, JUST MY VENTING. APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO THINKS I OWE YOU ONE.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
If you are referring to the posts in the "Smack Down Cafe" that forum has turned from all out flames into "let's have some fun with sohowcome" (since he is our post whore). The other forums are still on topic, and have picked up dramatically over the past few months. The "Road Side Pub" is a place to talk about anything, it is our "Off Topic" forum. The Gen1 section has slowed down, it happens. The Gen2 forum, however, is alive and doing well. Same with the Cobra sections. I have worked very hard to make this a more pleasant place to visit, and if you think that things have become worse....sorry is about all I can say. :shrug:

-Steve :beer:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I dont know what happened in here :( I think we were working on stickers, guess we will have to refresh the guy who was in charge of that.

-Zach

Users who are viewing this thread