Those who have polished blowers

Fang

Established Member
Just got done putting it on and between all the finger prints and grime it is filty. I took a rag and just tried to wipe it down but it does not clean very easy. I know they make a polish or cream or something to clean it with but since I have not done this yet I don't know what to use. What do you use to clean a polished unit? Thanks. I will post pics as soon as I get it blinged up!

Last edited:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Mothers Aluminum polish...comes in a little tub and it's a white paste..works awesome. I use it on my tailpipes..brings the bling back to my maganflow tips

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
BLWN03 said:
Mothers Aluminum polish...comes in a little tub and it's a white paste..works awesome.
Agreed. I think the Mothers polish works great. I use it all the time on my '67's polished aluminum wheels. I will be using it on my polished blower as soon as I get it back in a couple weeks!!!!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Use a microfiber towel as well, for both aplication and removal.
You will have to bring that buy when you are done!! I want to check it out!!
Paul

Fang

Established Member
Sorry dude, I didn't recognize that was you. Still need to get my pulley and tune but almost there. Everything else for the blower is done. Just did the focus pumps, 60# injectors, Whipple, and coil covers. In the middle of the fuel pressure guage. Getting pretty exciting.

Juiced-03

Established Member
premiumautocare_1828_1649454

Users who are viewing this thread