Those with 10.5 Rims, what size tires you run?

johnnybusa

Established Member
SS's post provided a great opportunity to inform those stumbling upon this thread that are trying to decide whether or not to put 315s on a 9" rim...don't.

315 Nitto NT555s on 10.5"
CIMG1120.jpg

315 Nitto NT555Rs on 9"
P1000991.jpg

WHAT MODS DID U DO TO RUM A 315 ON A 9' WHEEL...:rockon:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
He won't ship them. Plus I don't need tires, I have a set sitting here. I just need the rims:(
I understand where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat but looking for chromies as I already have the tires waiting. GL with your search. :thumbsup:

SMOKINGCOBRA

Established Member
For those of you running the 17x10.5 rims with 315s on IRS with low profile bolts did you still have to run spacers or does it work out with the low profile bolts?

SMOKINGCOBRA

Established Member
Newbies bumping 4 year old threads....priceless. :nonono:

Did not even realize how old is was. But regardless it is pertinent to a question I had. Get criticized for making a new thread saying one like this already exists or bump an old one and get criticized for bumping and old thread... just can't win with some member on SVT I guess.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Did not even realize how old is was. But regardless it is pertinent to a question I had. Get criticized for making a new thread saying one like this already exists or bump an old one and get criticized for bumping and old thread... just can't win with some member on SVT I guess.

Per the forum rules made up by the mods, not me ....

SVTP Rules in Stampede's/laymans terms.

12. Bringing old threads and polls back to the top is prohibited. The definition of “old” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the SVTP staff. If you cannot reasonably infer what constitutes an “old thread” ask a moderator.

My rule of thumb is 2-3 months at the most. Everyone is different and also the section and/or topic plays a part.

I think you're safe making a new thread after 4 years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread