Three Hills Car Show!

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Hi guys,
seeing how many of you are going to Three Hills car show on Saturday June 3rd.
I will definately be going and most likely cruising up with a group of people from Western Motorsports.
I would rather get a bunch of Terminators together for a cruise up there early so we all could get spots beside each other for the day. I think that would be pretty sweet.
We could arrange a meeting place and for those in Edmonton or North you could meet us at Three Hills at a determined time so we could all drive in together for the show.
Let me know guys and pass the word on.
Ryan.

04torchred

Established Member
I will try and make it. If the weather is great I am more then likely going boarding since there aren't a lot of opportunities to go anymore with school and work. But if I am in town I would really like to tag along for the cruise, see how bad my ass gets whooped by your vert!!

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Here is the info on the cruise from Techmotion. I'm going to going in on this. Hopefully more 03/04s will show up. Should be a blast. Last year was a little rainy but this year looks great.

This post is quoted from a Calgary board.
Tecmotion Chassis Dyno and Western Motorsports invite Mustang and Ford enthusiasts to our annual Three Hills Cruise from Calgary to Three Hills. This year the entire cruise will meet at Tecmotion and proceed directly to Three Hills. The cruise will stop at the car wash on the outskirts of Three Hills so that people can wash their cars if necessary, and we will meet the Wolf Pack cruise from Edmonton there before proceeding to the street.

Cruise participants are invited to bring along GMRS style two way radios for use during the cruise.

What - Cruise to Three Hills
When - June 3, 2006, cruise departs Calgary at 8:00 am sharp
Where - Meet at Tecmotion Parking Lot, 4636 11 St. NE, Calgary
Contact - Matthew, 250-1820

See you there!

-Matthew

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
04torchred said:
Well if I go my younger brother will drag his Mach 1 along for the cruise, does that help a bit?

Does that mean you wont be taking yours??
I may bring both my cars. Get my brother to drive the 91. I am putting it up for sale and that would be a great place to advertise it.

04torchred

Established Member
Special Blend said:
Does that mean you wont be taking yours??
I may bring both my cars. Get my brother to drive the 91. I am putting it up for sale and that would be a great place to advertise it.

No we would bring two cars then! Hopefully his 4.10's are in by then.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Actually here are some of the better ones I took.
My car first
IMG_1244Small.jpg

IMG_1243Small.jpg

Friends 03GT
IMG_1241Small.jpg

Rest
IMG_1245Small.jpg

IMG_1235Small.jpg

IMG_1253Small.jpg

IMG_1249Small.jpg

IMG_1252Small.jpg

IMG_1255Small.jpg

IMG_1257Small.jpg

IMG_1258Small.jpg

IMG_1267Small.jpg

IMG_1264Small.jpg

mags

Cobra Ink
Established Member
Man, now i''m pissed that i didn't go, there are a lot of nice cars. My car and Specialblends car are identical. Mine has the black top.

Users who are viewing this thread