To all St. Louis Area members

nate

Established Member
In case any St. Louis guys didn't already know, there is a pretty cool car show (really just a whole lot of car guys hanging out) the first Friday of each month near Hwy's 141 and 30. The last one for the year is this October. Its a good time, and its free. It takes place in the old Fenton Wal-Mart parking lot near Taco Bell. There is a big mix of the older crowd and the ricers, but each group stays off to themselves. It starts around 5-6 pm roughly, and goes to about 10 pm. You can show up anytime, but don't be too late or you won't get a good parking spot. Hope to see some of ya there.

i8u

Established Member
Yeah f4sted mentioned this. I was going to go last friday but things turned up. Will try again. Good to see another 03 in the area. Mopony is around also. We should all go.:beer:

nate

Established Member
I'll be there for sure. Look for me next to an 87'sh blue notchback and a 67 Fastback(blue also). It's going to be a good time.

f4sfed

Established Member
I'm going to TRY to make it this time. The first Friday in October would be the 4th. Right? If all goes well, I'll see all there. :)

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Greetings, I live out west near the Augusta/Washington area.

Hope we can meet and greet sometime before the
cold sets in? Let me know, it could be a hoot!

Imswheel (Paul)

03 Cobra - Satin Silver
boost mod
4.10's
Slight vibe at 80 mph

gandolf

Established Member
sounds interesting! i will try to make it. good to see that there are a few other 03 owners in the area! see ya there

MoPony

Established Member
Finaly some more cobras in stl .Ive been the only 03 there for 3 months now .People just sworm over this car .They want to see the blower,hear the sound and just talk about them. We need to rally up for something a drive to Hannibal or what ever
havent seen any on the road yet ,smoked alotta ss and vetts though and 1 viper older 1
Frank

MoPony

Established Member
Where are all of you guys in STL area going for your parts and mods . Mainly the work you cant do yourself . For me thats the simple stuff .Im not a wrencher Im a knuckle buster .I go out to Muscle Mustang in High Ridge for dyno runs .363rwhp when she was just 500 miles and stock.Was told I was the first 03 at Gateway ran a 13.7@107 to much go fast peddle not enough clutch work.:bash: :??: 2nd gear was bitchin though!!!These cars are awesume!!!:beer: :beer:

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by MoPony
Where are all of you guys in STL area going for your parts and mods . Mainly the work you cant do yourself . For me thats the simple stuff .Im not a wrencher Im a knuckle buster .I go out to Muscle Mustang in High Ridge for dyno runs .363rwhp when she was just 500 miles and stock.Was told I was the first 03 at Gateway ran a 13.7@107 to much go fast peddle not enough clutch work.:bash: :??: 2nd gear was bitchin though!!!These cars are awesume!!!:beer: :beer:

I find the best deals and do the work myself. So you were who they said was there (muscle mustang) before me. If ya need a good price on replacement tires when the time comes Pm me and i'll get back to you.I was also trying to figure out who was the guy my buddy was saying was up at gateway. Once again it was you. :beer:

f4sfed

Established Member
Originally posted by MoPony
Where are all of you guys in STL area going for your parts and mods.

That's a tough one...I don't trust anyone. But sometimes you HAVE to. :shrug: But so far, I haven't had to trust anyone. :) I used to wrench when I lived in Farmington, West Bloomfield, Canton, Westland, Berkley, Ypsilanti and Wayne...yes Michigan! (HEY! I made a funny!) That's Michigan's slogan....or at least it used to be.

Anyway (to answer your question) I'll probably do my mods, myself. Except for the gear. I'll probably ask that Mustang Muscle place where they recommend (assuming they don't do it themselves).

Does this help at all?

Users who are viewing this thread