FINISHED
photo4mp.jpg

photo5ko.jpg

photo3get.jpg

Daddy's little helper
photo6i.jpg

351inside

Established Member
i thought about doing this, but my 98 has black wheels and i dont think i want black wheels on both of them LOL... Looks great though man

kingnut

Established Member
i like it. its gonna look sick with some 20% tint or darker on it.

SF18C

Established Member
Here is how mine is coming:

Painted out the 5.0's and went with some smoked front side markers. Painted the Pony black and smoke-tinted the fog lights. Got 20% tints on the windows. Still thinking about the tail lights but I think I'd rather leave them as is, also I need to work something out for the fake gas cap on rear. I got some work to do with the wheels...thinking about going with 18" rims to increase the tire selection.

The BBR shorty black antenna and GT500 splash guards help the overall look too, I think.

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Here is how mine is coming:

Painted out the 5.0's and went with some smoked front side markers. Painted the Pony black and smoke-tinted the fog lights. Got 20% tints on the windows. Still thinking about the tail lights but I think I'd rather leave them as is, also I need to work something out for the fake gas cap on rear. I got some work to do with the wheels...thinking about going with 18" rims to increase the tire selection.

The BBR shorty black antenna and GT500 splash guards help the overall look too, I think.

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

looks great, just take that fake hood scoop off and its pure sex from there

SF18C

Established Member
And about that hood scoop, I am not a fan either but it came on the car when I bought it…too much trouble to remove it…there are holes in the real hood!!! My selection in Europe was very limited…it was the ONLY car with Brembos and a manual!

ViciousJay

Established Member
And about that hood scoop, I am not a fan either but it came on the car when I bought it…too much trouble to remove it…there are holes in the real hood!!! My selection in Europe was very limited…it was the ONLY car with Brembos and a manual!

that sucks theres holes.

sb03cobra

Established Member
Looks great with the rims black. Tint will really finish it off.

I am looking to do the same thing soon with mine. Going to buy the new track pack wheels.

M-1007-DC199B.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread