Tokico Illuminas for fox CHEAP

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Since old man winter has pushed my hand on the new engine sooner (frozen block), I'm parting with a couple of things to help pay for it...

First out are the Illuminas that are on the car right now. I've had them for about a year and a half, and they still work just like they are supposed to. They aren't perfect, which is why I'm letting them go for a third of what they normally cost.

The bad... I had a hood clearance issue after I installed them, and it almost took out the adjustment screws. I've also slotted the top strut mounting hole to achieve a little more negative camber. When installed, you can set it up as you like-This is especially helpful to those who've done a spindle swap, to help get the car lined up. this is a common practice in any alignment shop, and I've had ZERO issues with them. Also some paint wear on the shocks from the quad shocks rubbing before I put in the 5 link.

Anyway, $150 gets em. Might consider trades, but I really need the funds. I've also got some stock stuff laying around if anyone needs anything.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread