Took the plunge with BF 2.76" & SCT XCal., I want more! How many HP left out there?

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
I just got a Billetflow Non-slip 2.76" & 100mm idler installed with a SCT XCalibrator tune at Sutton High Performance just south of Chicago. Dyno numbers were 455 RWHP & 474 RWTQ with a VERY conservative tune (timing wise) & A/F (Max 11.8). Peak gains were good and gains under the curve are huge compared to stock pulley. I am very happy with the numbers, but of course I want more & I have a few questions:

1. I found a small amount of belt dust on the idler. I have 1 74" gatorback, so is a little dust normal for a brand new belt? The dynograph doesnt look like I have any slip...

2. How many HP am I leaving on the table with the stock midpipe? I am considering a Maggie catted-X if I am confident that I will get 10-15 HP.

3. How many HP is an Accufab worth at my power level? Could I expect 10 HP with one?

I am very happy with the job that Sutton did with the tune, it idles better than stock and runs like a raped ape , I am just looking for 475 ish at the wheels before I go to the Steggy port, any ideas or pointers out there for another 20 HP? Thanks in advance

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread