torqshift trans

loweredf1

Established Member
i have a 2005 350 sd with 6.0 and torqshift auto it has a edge juice with attitude programmer and i have trans slip between shifts at 40k i had to have new clutches put in it does any one no of a company selling some sort of shift kit or improver???

Skidonenko

Established Member
The torqueshift is fully electronic (the only valve is the one connected to the cable) and everything is controlled by solinoids

loweredf1

Established Member
does anyone else have some sort or tuner on their truck that they cant turn up all the way?? if i put my edge on level 4 or 5 the trans wont keep up it over revs and waits a few secs before it will shift just peggin the rev limit

crazycobra22

crazycobra22
Established Member
loweredf1 said:
does anyone else have some sort or tuner on their truck that they cant turn up all the way?? if i put my edge on level 4 or 5 the trans wont keep up it over revs and waits a few secs before it will shift just peggin the rev limit

if you turn any tuner up full-mode then you need to be prepared with a modified or built tranny. the stock ones cant keep up that far past oem power levels. you should try going through ats in colorado.

03SBSVT

Banned
loweredf1 said:
thats because the edge has no control over the transmisson and HAS and WILL ruin it, you need to buy a SCT X2

Users who are viewing this thread