Total eclipse this coming Monday, April 8.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9322.jpeg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

"In astrology its important to women. The moon is a women (cold as ice) and it is not often the sun steps aside for the moon. (The man being the sun).

Looks empowered in your pic. Good night for me.

Lighting changed a bit in the back yard but still found the squirrel.

Take as many jokes as you can find em.

Set up.

Googled "women's beach volleyball set" still not what I was looking for AI my balls.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got to see it in totality from my back yard and the best part was seeing a satellite pass in front of the moon during totality. I don't think I would have ever traveled anywhere to see it, but it was pretty amazing to see it.

Wonder if you saw SpaceX's satellite that was just posted above since it appears it crossed right through it.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Don't think I would travel to far to go see one unless I had stupid money.

I flew round trip the same day to Cleveland for $131. To me that's highly into the "**** it, why not" range. Yes another $90 on a car rental, $35 for the rock and roll hall of fame, $20 on parking, and $50 on food and beer. Still less than some spend on a football ticket.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I flew round trip the same day to Cleveland for $131. To me that's highly into the "**** it, why not" range. Yes another $90 on a car rental, $35 for the rock and roll hall of fame, $20 on parking, and $50 on food and beer. Still less than some spend on a football ticket.
That's not bad. Most of the time these eclipse's are in other countries far away.

Users who are viewing this thread