Totally awesome Sync integration for non nav cars - convert to nav

kingnut

Established Member
someone posted this a while back. great to see progression. but as i have stated many times. this is an incomplete setup without having a scalable OS (Android). the first major aftermarket stereo/nav manufacture to embrace Android is gonna do big things.

Bkstyles

Established Member
I'm really considering getting this along with the Kenwood DNX-570HD Navigation. If only I can find the right dash kit.

mhyjek

Established Member
I like the dash integration but I can't find that kit any where besides the youtube video? Any one know where I could buy it from?

Napoleon85

Established Member
Very cool, now if I could just find something that would replicate sync in my non-ford daily driver. I hate having to screw with my phone while driving down the road to get music playing or change the song ... it's pretty unsafe in rush hour traffic.

Jetag93

Established Member
Very cool, now if I could just find something that would replicate sync in my non-ford daily driver. I hate having to screw with my phone while driving down the road to get music playing or change the song ... it's pretty unsafe in rush hour traffic.

I have this in my work truck for hands free and music integration by Bluetooth. Works great.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003PPGOC0
There are others if u don't like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread