Track Day @ Autobahn Country Club South Track 7/7/05

LugnutM3

Established Member
Anybody going to this?

Thursday, July 8 at Autobahn Country Club's South Track!
These Driver Education events are casual and first-timers are welcomed! You will only go as fast as you are comfortable with.

Each run group will get plenty of track time! Each group will get five 20-minute sessions with an hour of open track at the end of the day.
Instructors and advanced drivers have 30 minute sessions, and we would encourage you to ride along with an instructor and pick up a few new tricks, regardless of your skill level!

The cost is $200 for this single-day event with plenty of clear track, a great atmosphere, and nearly three hours of track time!

Convertibles allowed! A convertible with a roll bar (including factory rollover protection) can run in any group, and in the Novice/Beginner group, a convertible can run without a roll bar.

Event details at http://www.performancedrivingexperience.com/!

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
LugnutM3 said:
Each run group will get plenty of track time! Each group will get five 20-minute sessions with an hour of open track at the end of the day.
Instructors and advanced drivers have 30 minute sessions, and we would encourage you to ride along with an instructor and pick up a few new tricks, regardless of your skill level!

Does 3 & 4 have 30-minute sessions, or just 4?

What about NASA Larry? Lets make it three days on the So. course!

:burnout:

Vince

Last edited:

PETSNKE

Established Member
Mr. Mysti said:
What about NASA Larry? Lets make it three days on the So. course!

Sorry, I don't have the funds to do both. I still have 3 track weekends planned after this.

I'm doing this with a friend that has a '03 Anny Vert. It's his first time out on track. I'll probably get 1 or 2 more people from Windy City SVTOA to come out that wouldn't install a roll bar on their convertible.

Users who are viewing this thread