tracking

tj04cobra

Established Member
can anybody tell me how you find shipping or tracking information once you create an account with lethal performance please?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
If a tracking number is available, it will be posted in your web account as well as emailed to you. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
can anybody tell me how you find shipping or tracking information once you create an account with lethal performance please?

TJ,

I believe we got everything taken care of for you today. I apologize for the mixup but I guess it worked out alright because you wanted to upgrade anyways.

Thanks for your support. Please send us some pics of your car to [email protected] so we can add them to our customer car gallery.

Thanks, Jared

tj04cobra

Established Member
TJ,

I believe we got everything taken care of for you today. I apologize for the mixup but I guess it worked out alright because you wanted to upgrade anyways.

Thanks for your support. Please send us some pics of your car to [email protected] so we can add them to our customer car gallery.

Thanks, Jared

Yes everything did work out today for the better, i admit i was a little upset but glad i upgraded, i second guessed myself as soon as i ordered the stage 2+ because i knew i wanted the stage 3+ plus. Once i get the car running again and cleaned up i will send in some pics of the car to be posted up in the customer gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread