Trade: 03 Torch Red Mach 1, 5-Speed

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Local Only: Southern California

My '03 Mach 1. 5-Speed Manual. Torch Red. 52k Miles. 4-Valve. Salvage Title.

Car runs and drives great! Tags up to date, Dec. 2011 expiration. Interior is very very clean, awesome condition. Exterior is nice and glossy with some rock chips/minor imperfections from daily driving. (details provided to serious potential buyers/trades).

History: I have owned the car for over 2 years now. I bought it with 27k miles from a close friend with front end collision damage. The ONLY parts damage were: hood, front bumper, driver's side fender, driver's side headlight, grill, and header panel. That was the extent of the damage. Each was replaced with an original Ford factory part. No mechanical or frame damage occurred at all during the collision. Quality PPG base and clear coat were used during entire exterior respray. Air bags did deploy, the steering wheel bag was replaced the passenger side was not. Maintained routinely by both myself and its previous owner, since new. Full synthetic Mobil-1 oil, trans just serviced with synthetic fluid, rear end only months since service with synthetic gear fluid, coolant system flushed 2-months ago, spark plugs and air filter replaced at last oil change (2k miles/1.5 months ago).

Full Mods List:

Performance-
JLT Ram Air Intake
Off-Road ProChamber
SLP LoudMouth 1 CatBack (fully polished)
FRPP 4.10 Gears (just serviced rear)
Pro 5.0 Short Shifter with Tri-Ax Handle

Body/Exterior:
Limo Tint (all around)
2003 Cobra Front Bumper (oem Ford with functioning fog lights and chin)
2003 Cobra Rear Bumper (oem Ford with shaved "COBRA" lettering)
2001 S281 Saleen Wing (oem Saleen with functioning 3rd brake light)
Cervini Stalker Side Skirts (shaved vent openings)
Custom Mirrors (painted with a split groove)
Stripe Delete
99/01 Cobra Tail lights
Sequential Turn Signals
HID 6k Head Lights
Smoked/Clear Corner Head Lights

Suspension:
'99 Cobra Independent Rear Suspension
H&R Super Sport Springs
Tokico "Blues" Struts and Shocks (less than 3k Miles)

Wheels/Tires:
BBS LM reps (19x8.5" Front, 19x9.5" Rear with Authentic BBS center-caps)
GoodYear 285-35-ZR19 w/80-90% Tread
Triangle 245-35-ZR19 w/95% Tread (almost new)

Interior/System:
2004 Cobra Black on Black Seats (front & rear, great condition)
Pioneer Stereo (Bluetooth, MP3/CD, AUX input, USB input)
12" Kicker CVR Subwoofer
Polk MonoBlock 600 Watt RMS Amp
Pioneer Speakers (front and back, stock tweeters)

I absolutely LOVE this car. I had a very clear image of what I wanted it to look like, so a lot of work and care went into the final product. Only reason I'm selling is to free up some cash and invest.

My ideal deal is to trade for a clean, 5.0, 5-Speed, 87-93 NotchBack with a 5-Lug swap, nice wheels, some mods, and $5-8k depending on details. (Salvage OK)
I will sell for $14,000 and not a penny less or $13,000 without any wheels, meaning you bring your own. Will consider other trades plus cash on your end. Again the only reason I'm selling it is to free up cash to invest, so low-balls are utterly pointless lol

Text Trade Offers (including pictures/details), Questions or Request For Pics to 562-335-4164, I am working a lot right now, calls can be made but I will answer very rarely.

Also email sirsurg at yahoo.com with Trade Offers/Pics/Details

Pics: (Plenty More For Someone Seriously Interested)
IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

01TailsMachCloseUpAvatar.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread