Tuning Shops near Savannah

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Hey guys Im new to the boards and about to purchase my first Mustang:D

Anyway I'll be purchasing a 2004 Cobra and am going to order a pulley/idler setup, Predator, and Cat-back exhaust as soon as I get the car, and have it installed right after the break in period.

I live in savannah Ga and was wondering what tuning shops near me you guys have used/know of that do good work.

Thanks for any info you can give, a shop that can tune the predator well with dyno/Wide band would be perfect.

P.S. Im still unsure of what type of Cat-back to go with so any suggestions on that would be appreciated as well, Ive looked at the bassoni (sp?) cat-back x-pipe but I a friend showed me an article where the bassoni stuff was tested and the car didnt gain any hp on moved the hp up in the power band, is that true? I'll be going with a Kenne Bell upgrade by the summer time so I wanted somethign that will work good with that setup.
Thanks

cammin 4.6

Established Member
Hello...First off congrats on getting the new cobra. I'm glad to see there will be another Cobra roaming around Savannah. I thought I would just let you know that EFI Solutions is located right up the road in Beaufort, SC. The owners name is Tim Milliken. He is responsible for the latest in tuning software. Feel free to give him a call and discuss any questions/ concerns you have with tuning the car and tell him that Ashley sent you.

His number is 843 252 3786.
Oh and check out the site. www.efi-solutions.com
Oh and one more thing there is now an efi solutions tech forum on www.modularmustangs.net

Let me know when you get the car we will have to meet up!,
Ashley

White98SVT

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. If you guys ever want to get up a meet down there let me know. There's a ton of mustangs up here in Statesboro.:beer:

cammin 4.6

Established Member
Yeah we should all do a meet or something someday. I should have my car up and running in about a week and a half. I can't freaking wait.

Ashley

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by cammin 4.6
Yeah we should all do a meet or something someday. I should have my car up and running in about a week and a half. I can't freaking wait.

Ashley

Sounds great, we should all go to the SCMC drag event on Feb. 28th in Jackson, SC. You can get details on www.svtcobraclub.com

So what's being done with the Mystic? :beer:

Stephen

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by White98SVT
Congrats on the purchase. If you guys ever want to get up a meet down there let me know. There's a ton of mustangs up here in Statesboro.:beer:

How many 03 Cobras over there?

cammin 4.6

Established Member
Originally posted by White98SVT
Sounds great, we should all go to the SCMC drag event on Feb. 28th in Jackson, SC. You can get details on www.svtcobraclub.com

So what's being done with the Mystic? :beer:

Stephen

Sorry for some reason I just saw this post...I wish I could make it in time for that event. I just don't know if the car will be ready. Oh and as far as whats being done to the Mystic, check that out here:

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8536

Ashley

orange2004cobra

Established Member
No Limits Motorsports in Jonesboro Georgia..
abouyt 3 hours north of you in Atlanta, but he builkt Aaron Archers Engine.{Hell, he built his wholecar}
Give them a call.
Ask for Mike Johnson...
Lin Chambers

Users who are viewing this thread