tuning with X3

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
hey guys i just recieved my sct X3 from yall and i was woundering about this..

"When ordering Mustang X3 Power Flash Tuner remember to click the button below to fill out your vehicle information. Failure to do so will result in a delay in the tuning process as we need all of this information before the XCalibrator3 can be tuned:"

i had an issue with my card not working on the site had to call to place the order and was not asked about my vehicle or anything to do with tuning. do yall actually do some mail order tunes? i read on scts site that there should be pre loaded tunes for my truck (01 lightning) but i havent seen anything on it. am i doing something wrong? i picked the preloaded tune part and it went to lightning/harley and i hit select and after that all i can do is adjust end user stuff. any light on this? thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys i just recieved my sct X3 from yall and i was woundering about this..

"When ordering Mustang X3 Power Flash Tuner remember to click the button below to fill out your vehicle information. Failure to do so will result in a delay in the tuning process as we need all of this information before the XCalibrator3 can be tuned:"

i had an issue with my card not working on the site had to call to place the order and was not asked about my vehicle or anything to do with tuning. do yall actually do some mail order tunes? i read on scts site that there should be pre loaded tunes for my truck (01 lightning) but i havent seen anything on it. am i doing something wrong? i picked the preloaded tune part and it went to lightning/harley and i hit select and after that all i can do is adjust end user stuff. any light on this? thanks.

Sorry we weren't able to get to respond to this earlier. I suggest you either call us or SCT direct so that we can walk you through the issues you seem to be having with the X3. We're here to help so give us a call. Thanks, Jared

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
jared thanks alot, im sure yall stay pretty busy so its no biggie. il give a call tomorrow during my lunch break and get this thing done right. once again thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread