Turbo HorsePower 753 RWHP - Stock 3V engine goes wild!

Wizard_Khaled

-Taken from Modularfords.com-
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/...753-rwhp-stock-3v-engine-goes-wild-50967.html

Jim@TurboHorsePower said:
3V makes 753 RWHP - 758 RWTQ
2006 GT – Stock Engine Makes BIG Power
753 RWHP and 758 RWTQ sound from a stock 3 valve 2006 GT with Twin Turbos. This was done on a bone stock 3V that has only had the intake off to put in IMRC delete plates. We wanted to see what we could ring out of it knowing full well there was some risk. Engine is fine, tune was very safe thanks to Job Spetter, Jr. from Turbo People who flew in to tune some throw down race cars and our little 3V that roared!
Specs:
Turbo HorsePower Twin Turbo 57 MM System
Stock 2006 3V 2006 GT with 25 miles – never opened
IMRC delete plates
60 # injectors
Dual Ford GT pumps
C & L Meter
Mafia

753 RWHP -758RWTQ -11 degrees-18#s boost
thp05sm5ij.jpg

This is preliminary info from notes but can be verified from the Dyno Graphs and it was very late so not all the graphs have the TQ numbers but they are available. We feel the 3V has tons of potential and things are starting to really rev up. We’ll keep you posted on other progress and will post up the big number graph as soon as my zip file software behaves. Thanks and enjoy! Jim

It's great that they have done this on the stocker but Id like to see them set the limit of the stocker by further testing at these HP levels.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
turbosaleen said:
boost numbers mean nothing boost is mearly a measurement of restriction.

I'm sure he is refering to the compresion of the stock motor being high for 18 psi ;) With 11 deg timing, I'm sure it can be done.

ranger2339

Established Member
How long will that engine last is the question...Good dam numbers though....

I might just get a 05 GT...

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread