turbo rice chickend out!

ONESWEETSVT

Established Member
I was coming home on the I15 about 65mph with a passenger and a couple a sleep in the back set. On the left was a 96 98 stang, nice one. after about 10 mins a heard a car coming up fast. it pulled next to the mustang. It was a eclipes gts(turbo) he started to rev his blow off. (piss piss pis) the stang did nothing. at this point I was piss-off at the rice. so I pulled next to him snd through a rev(about 6500rpm) we hit it stayed with me till 4th then a started to pull. (still have 4 people in the car) about 130mph and had him buy 4,5 cars i was laughing. he keep tring. He pionted to exit, so i did. he though that i was the only one in the car:rolling: we got off and started to talk. he was runing 9psi, with so stuff.:sleeping: asked me what I have. I said exhaust 19''s rims with 4 people in the car. hi said what people, want to race for $$100. I said sure pulled over, for what he said . I still need to let the people out of the car. they all woke up then. you should have seen his face. they got out at the gas station. I said at the light for $100. his freind said nothing. but he tried. He reved up that turbo(piss piss) I reved to 2500, and we were off. he got happy till I hit 2nd 2cars 3rd he made a right!! I turned abck picked up friends and left.. (were is my money) rice

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Figures...Damn Ricers

Good Kill.

Those 19s haven't slowed you down any?

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Danny you missed a good track visit man. I posted my time slip in this forum. Check it out.

Glad you spanked him, but maybe you should get somebody to hold the money next time. They do run alot, somthingelse popularized by The Fast & The Furious ;-) :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread