Twin 67s

BlackSVT03

Established Member
What mods would i need to safely run twin 67s turbos. For example upgraded fuel pump, clutch (obivously a stock clutch isnt going to handle 750+ hp for every long) etc. My goal is have a twin turbo daily driver.

DesignGuy

MungChuckle BeefClack
Established Member
I don't even own a Cobra but have been doing a ton of research for a friend of mine and the best system we have found so far is the Hellion system. On this page is a list of most everything you will need "Right Away" to get rolling. Their kit comes with everything included. As for a new clutch, probably a no-brainer there. Beyond that, I haven't a clue. Hope this helps.

http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/kit_0304cobra.php

Goo.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
DesignGuy said:
I don't even own a Cobra but have been doing a ton of research for a friend of mine and the best system we have found so far is the Hellion system. On this page is a list of most everything you will need "Right Away" to get rolling. Their kit comes with everything included. As for a new clutch, probably a no-brainer there. Beyond that, I haven't a clue. Hope this helps.

http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/kit_0304cobra.php

Goo.
Hellion doesn't make a twin 67 kit :bash:

DesignGuy

MungChuckle BeefClack
Established Member
badcobra said:
Hellion doesn't make a twin 67 kit :bash:

And thank you for being the forum bashmaster. :bash: :bash: :bash:

How many parts are different between a twin 67 turbo kit and a twin 76 turbo kit? And why would you not go with twin 76 over 67's?

I was just giving the guy a place to look for some info.

Any info you can help me with would be great. As I said, I am trying to help a friend decide which set up to go with this fall.

Goo.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I think you need to do more research. The single t76 from hellion isn't even close to the same setup as the twin t-67 kit from THP. They are not interchangeable, and the Hellion cannot simply be coverted to twin 76's, and neither can the THP twin t67 kit for that matter. Also, twin 76's would be horrible on a 281ci engine. Good luck in your continued research.

DesignGuy

MungChuckle BeefClack
Established Member
Sorry about that. I just realized that I am a moron and that the Hellion was a single and not a double kit. We have been talking about it so much they've all run together. Thanks for not trashing my dumb as$ any worse. :bowdown:

BTW, what does nm mean? New Member? 'Nother Moron? Nevermind?

TRBO VNM

DesignGuy said:
Sorry about that. I just realized that I am a moron and that the Hellion was a single and not a double kit. We have been talking about it so much they've all run together. Thanks for not trashing my dumb as$ any worse. :bowdown:

nevermind, no message

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
DesignGuy said:

No worries man, I figured you were just a little confused. I can see how it can be a little overwhelming when you first start looking into this turbo stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread