typical gm driver!!!

yellow98cobra

Established Member
so here it is. i decide to get the cobra out (cause for some strange reason it's actually nice sat.) i'm minding my own bus.
sitting at a light,it turns green so i take off nice and easy just cruisin' ya know and this dork in an LT1 fireturd w/some sort of halfassed exhaust comes rattling up beside me. so i look over at him to see what's up and he's not paying much attention. no harm right? well yes and no. we travel a little farther and he starts revving this thing and soforth. NOW IT'S ON! we catch the next light. i'm ready, he's ready blah blah. but this is where it gets good. green and we're off i spin pretty bad he does the same we're about side by side i was just a hair ahead. second and i pull alot but i hear all kinds of racket. what's this? i look in the rearview and dumbshit has spun into the curb and is doing a 360 w/traffic coming from behind!! :eek: i started lmfao it was unsafe as hell for others but still i couldn't help it. i saw it later and the wheel was pretty screwed and that awesome pontiac body cladding was broke into pieces. it was great. totally worth it, prob coulda charged admission for it! later.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Good kill! But, that is one of the reasons I'm trying to get that street racing crap out of me. It's the other dude you most likely have to worry about. If he had hit somebody you would have been just as responsible according to the law. I have had a couple of idiots do the same thing and I ended up shaking like a leaf as I drove off. I had another catch up to me on a curve after I pasted his ass and backed off and he loses control as he enters the curve. He crosses the center line and sails off into a man's yard. It was funny as hell because where he left the road I estimated he did over 60 feet in the air because of a drop off. I went back and checked on him. He was ok but it knocked his front end out badly. He couldn't hardly talk for shaking. Dumb shit. As I drove off I thought how lucky we were that nobody was coming from the other direction. HE ould have killed someone. It still scares me today.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Man that's bad. You just got to know when to quit, common sense. Sometimes I guess your adrenaline starts writing checks your skills can't cash.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Man that's bad. You just got to know when to quit, common sense. Sometimes I guess your adrenaline starts writing checks your skills can't cash.
skills and/or equipment...

Users who are viewing this thread