Unreal customer service from Centerforce and Lethal Performance!

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I was having a problem with a centerforce clutch last week at the track. I was simply making WAY to much power for a Dual Friction. I was just going to have one made using a twin disk Fidenza flywheel. This is were it got interesting, they do make them anymore, so I called Jerad at Lethal Performance and he sent the dogs out lookin'. He called me back and was not able to find it, understandably as it is not made anymore. He was one of the absolute nicest people that I have EVER dealt with. The next thing that I need will come from him. Thanks for all of your effort Jared.
After being dissappointed about my clutch situation, Will Batey from Centerforce gets a hold of me. Will was extremly sypathetic to my situation and I am happy to say that a DFX is on its way to me. This is all great news because I have long used Centerforce and I was leary about going with anyone else sense I have always had great luck with them in the past.
I just want to again thank these two gentlemen for all that they did for me today and people like them make this sport/hobby so much fun!

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
They all seem like good guys, Ive been looking through their website the last couple days. Let me know how that dfx works out, I am also thinking about getting one.

OATS

Established Member
Jared at Lethal Performance provides unmatched customer service. He always returns calls, answers emails & PMs, keeps the customer updated on what is happening, and goes to extra lengths just to be helpful. I also purchased a DFX recently and would recommend Lethal Performance to anyone.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Once again thank you to all of our awesome customers! We are glad to be a part of the community and will always do our best to offer the best customer service and pricing that we can.. Thanks for the support :beer: Jared and the Lethal Camp!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
78mphgpr said:
I was having a problem with a centerforce clutch last week at the track. I was simply making WAY to much power for a Dual Friction. I was just going to have one made using a twin disk Fidenza flywheel. This is were it got interesting, they do make them anymore, so I called Jerad at Lethal Performance and he sent the dogs out lookin'. He called me back and was not able to find it, understandably as it is not made anymore. He was one of the absolute nicest people that I have EVER dealt with. The next thing that I need will come from him. Thanks for all of your effort Jared.
After being dissappointed about my clutch situation, Will Batey from Centerforce gets a hold of me. Will was extremly sypathetic to my situation and I am happy to say that a DFX is on its way to me. This is all great news because I have long used Centerforce and I was leary about going with anyone else sense I have always had great luck with them in the past.
I just want to again thank these two gentlemen for all that they did for me today and people like them make this sport/hobby so much fun!

Mind if I ask how much power you are making .. that it was too much for the dual friction .....

thanks,
Crowley

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Lets just say he has a 20psi whipple car and spray on top of it...........enough

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Can someone post a link to their web site or phone number? Want to talk to them about the new dfx clutch. Many thanks :burnout:

acrod

Established Member
Just wanted to chime in on Lethal performance. I just ordered a BAP from them last night , Jared calls me today and gives all the info on my order and everything, honestly just went extra lengths to keep me informed. Great customer service from these guys and I would recommend them. I know they will definitely get my business again.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
I just talked to Jared at Lethal Performance and want a cool guy to talk to and when he said he would call me back he actually called back! Either way I’m either looking at just getting the Centerforce 10 spline or the 26spline but wouldn’t I have to upgrade my Imput shaft to make that work right? Not sure what I should do yet but i'll be buying from them what great customer service unlike other companys.

hunterp

Established Member
Might want to post this up on Modular Fords if you haven't already. Don't know if Will Batey hangs here, but he's a regular poster on Modular Fords. Good to hear about the service. I'll add Lethal to my list of vendors to check out when I'm buying.

Users who are viewing this thread